ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject FYI: Results of running DocLint on the Ant source code
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 14:26:17 GMT
Hi,

Just FYI: I used the DocLint tool to check completeness and correctness
(to a certain degree) of the Ant Javadoc comments. I've attached the
results as a GZip'ed file.

I've used Ant to run DocLint on Ant itself :) Here is the target I used
(I just added this to my copy of the main build.xml for Ant):

  <target name="docchecks" depends="prepare">
    <javadoc packagenames="${packages}"
             sourcepath="${basedir}/${src.dir}"
             author="no"
             version="no"
             doclet="com.jollem.doclint.DocLint"
             docletPath="/home/ernst/prj/doclint/rel/doclint.jar"
    />
  </target>

For more info on DocLint, see:

* http://www.znerd.demon.nl/doclint/