ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Javadoc task: author and version should be unset by default
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:46:21 GMT
Hi,

I am currently developing an open-source JavaDoc check tool, called
DocLint. I use Ant both for building DocLint, and for checking the
JavaDoc comments of other projects. I implemented DocLint as a doclet,
so for the checking I used the `javadoc' task and set the `doclet' and
`docletpath' properties.

But what I found out when I tried to let Ant do the checking, that the
`version' and `author' properties are set to `yes' by default. But these
properties are only valid for the standard doclet, not for doclets in
general. So IMHO these properties should be unset.

I have attached a diff file (the result of cvs diff).

Ernst