ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Javadoc task: author and version should be unset by default
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 17:23:35 GMT

I have just committed a patch which provides similar facilities to this.
For Ernst's doclint doclet it works like this

  <target name="main">
    <javadoc packagenames="org.apache.tools.*,com.oreilly.servlet.*"
             sourcepath="../jakarta-ant/src/main">
        <doclet name="com.jollem.doclint.DocLint"
                path="E:\doclint\doclint.jar">
        </doclet>
    </javadoc>
  </target>

Ernst,

I left the settings for author and version as true but added the doclet
check. I don't know if anyone is relying on them being set to true by
default.

dolint seems pretty cool, BTW.

Conor