ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: What about Weblogic 5.1 Patch from Tim Fennell
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:03:40 GMT
Wolfgang,

Its in the release and should be in the optional.jar. If you want to build
it you need to define the ant property "ejb.build". So

build -Dejb.build=1

should build it for you. I'm looking into adding an option to available to
let it detect the JDK versions so you won;t need to set this variable in the
future. (The variable is there because Tim's task only compiles under JDK
1.2+).

Conor