ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb EjbJar.java
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:01:04 GMT
Note about this patch, especially to Tim Fennel.

The code in this patch would not compile under JDK 1.1. I had a quick look
at trying to change it so that it would (Iterators -> Enumerations, etc) but
there is some Jar manipulation that is done using the new java.util.jar
classes. Rather than push ahead, I decided to exclude this task unless a
given property is set. If you have JDK1.2 you can remove this exclude
element and this class will always compile, otherwise you must set this
property. See the comment below. I don't have a copy of Weblogic 5.1 to test
this, so let me know if there are any issues.

If anyone has a better solution, please let me know.

Conor