ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject EJB Documentation
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:31:10 GMT
I have put together a first cut at documentation for the EJB related
optional tasks. I am intending to rewrite these tasks a little to take
advantage of the class loader I recently added. This should save creating a
VM for the helper tasks.

The wlrun and wlstop tasks really need the ability to run tasks
asynchronously, so I have not bothered to document these just yet.

I am hoping Tim Fennell can give me some docs for the ejbjar task. I will
probably need to use it soon too :-)

Conor