ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: When are you guys going to slow down ;-)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:04:06 GMT
My list

1. New versions of bootstrap/build/ant (I have the NT version just about
done - Unix soon)
2. ejb task for WL 5.1
3. documentation for optional.ejb tasks
4. VSS task if Stefan doesn't get there first
5. Better win98 support

I'd like to get the async task operation in there as well but I guess it can
wait till after we have a release.

I suggest we go for a release candidate after this coming weekend. (If we
choose a US timezone, that gives me an extra day :-)

Conor