ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Little change (last modified check)
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:10:42 GMT

Having downloaded the "big change" zip file and managed to build it, the
first change I am going to include in ant as a result has nothing to do
with the _content_ of your changes.

I'm adding a warning in javac if any source file is found to have a last
modification date in the future.  At first I thought the new ant had a
regression in this area as it insisted on rebuilding the source every time,
but I soon discovered that the problem exists in the current ant.  (I'm
GMT-5, and it took me somewhat less time to download and test this).  I'm
not sure how to fix it, but I certainly do know how to issue a warning...

- Sam Ruby