allura-users mailing list archives

From Simon Albrecht <simon.albre...@mail.de>
Subject Bug with issue import and <> in summary
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 22:06:51 GMT
Hello,

I hope this is an appropriate place for bug reports – I couldn’t find
another one.
I’m part of the LilyPond team and we have recently moved our issue
tracker to Allura due to Google Code closing down.
Now, I’ve found one error in the import of the database:

Issue 2517 <https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2517>
with the summary ‘Patch: Make <> a better supported citizen.’
has been imported as
<http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/2517/>
with the summary ‘Patch: Makea better supported citizen.’

It has already been pointed out that this is due to the Markdown syntax
– Google Code didn’t use that – and that <> has been correctly converted
to &lt.&gt. but this doesn’t show up in the title now.

TIA, Yours
Simon Albrecht