Thanks for the reply I managed to serve it, hopefully, in the right way :)

- Dan

On 8 November 2014 18:07, Daniele Niero <daniele.niero@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'll start saying I'm not an expert in web technology, so be patience if I ask some very dumb questions.

I have open an account with Digital Ocean mainly to try to install and run Allura.
The droplet or VM on DigitalOcean runs Ubuntu with the classic LAMP installed and configured.
I have managed to install Allura following the step by step installation guide and I think it went fine.

But what now, how can I see my Allura installation from a browser?
I cannot find any resource about it. Maybe and hopefully I'm just missing something very basic.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards,
   Dan