allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: how to link a project svn code to an existing repository
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:52:28 GMT
Hi,

In your .ini file (Allura/development.ini unless you've made a new one) there
are a few settings for this.  The first few are for how the "checkout" command
is *displayed* when your are browsing the repo through Allura:

scm.host.ro.svn = http://svn.localhost$path/
scm.host.rw.svn = svn+ssh://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path/
scm.host.https.svn = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path/
scm.host.https_anon.svn = https://localhost:8022/scm-repo$path/

You can put whatever URLs are appropriate for you, just want to keep the $path
variable in there somewhere.

There is a separate setting for where Allura accesses the repository on the
server side, to index it, to make new projects, etc:

scm.repos.root = /srv

Within this directory (wherever it is), Allura expects a directory structure
like "svn/p/myproject/myrepo".  So set up your folders and scm.repos.root
setting to match that.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal