allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <dbronds...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: user cannot admin itself
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:31:50 GMT
You can disable a user, but you currently have to do it through the
database.  You can run these commands to do it:

$ mongo allura
> db.user.update({username:'foobar'}, {$set: {disabled:true}})

You could delete the user too, but I am not sure exactly if everything is
okay after that.  Better to disable it.

--
Dave Brondsema
Principal Software Engineer - sourceforge.net