allura-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien Terrestris <aterrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user cannot admin itse
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 06:26:14 GMT
OK, all permissions were "does not have permissions" and I gave
read+admin rights to the authenticated group.

Thanks a lot !

What permissions are set for the "u" neighborhood at /u/admin/groups
?Particularly the Authenticated group

BTW we have ticket #5939 to fix that page so there are status icons by
each permission so you don't have to hover.

--
Dave Brondsema