allura-users mailing list archives

From Eugène Adell <Eugene.Ad...@d2-si.eu>
Subject RE:git is not initialized ?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:07:55 GMT

I understand what's happening : I changed development.ini to store the GIT in another folder
than /tmp/ :

scm.host.ro.git = /root/GitRepo/git$path
scm.host.rw.git = /root/GitRepo/git$path

But the taskd still creates folders in /tmp after restarting it :

10:58:14,647 INFO  [forgegit.model.git_repo] git init /tmp/git/p/jtouch/code.git

The real question is then how can we force Allura to store GIT in another folder ? I am scared
that /tmp would be erased after a reboot.

Best Regards
Eugene

De : Dave Brondsema [dave@brondsema.net]
Envoyé : mardi 4 juin 2013 20:24
À : allura-users@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: git is not initialized ?

Is taskd running?  It is the background worker that does things like initialize
repositories when they are created.  The README file has an example of how to
run it.

The BadObject error is what happens when trying to browse an uninitialized
repository, so it is not the real problem.  But any errors from taskd when it
tries to initialize the repo would be relevant.

-Dave

GIT repo as suggested in the code page (http://www.jefe-automatons.com:8080/p/jtouch/code/ref/master/)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net