allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: git is not initialized ?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:56:26 GMT
Yes, for real usage you don't want to store the repos in /tmp :)  You'll also
need to change this setting in the .ini file:

scm.repos.root = /tmp

That setting is what is actually used to manage the repo.  The scm.host.*
settings are used to display the checkout commands when browsing the repo.

On 6/5/13 3:07 AM, Eugène Adell wrote:

> I understand what's happening : I changed development.ini to store the GIT in another
folder than /tmp/ :

> scm.host.ro.git = /root/GitRepo/git$path
> scm.host.rw.git = /root/GitRepo/git$path
>

> But the taskd still creates folders in /tmp after restarting it :
>
> 10:58:14,647 INFO  [forgegit.model.git_repo] git init /tmp/git/p/jtouch/code.git
>
> The real question is then how can we force Allura to store GIT in another folder ? I
am scared that /tmp would be erased after a reboot.

the GIT repo as suggested in the code page (http://www.jefe-automatons.com:8080/p/jtouch/code/ref/master/)