allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: git is not initialized ?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:24:50 GMT
Is taskd running?  It is the background worker that does things like initialize
repositories when they are created.  The README file has an example of how to
run it.

The BadObject error is what happens when trying to browse an uninitialized
repository, so it is not the real problem.  But any errors from taskd when it
tries to initialize the repo would be relevant.

-Dave

GIT repo as suggested in the code page (http://www.jefe-automatons.com:8080/p/jtouch/code/ref/master/)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net