allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: basic allura administration
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 23:51:33 GMT
Just today we were talking about the need to document this area. Some brief pointers off the
top of my head; I'm on the road right now:

paster --help or --help-commands

paster create-neighborhood

paster script development.ini scripts/foo.py -- --args

Urls:
/nf/admin
/p/admin
/p/add_project
/p/someproject/admin

I can elaborate later.  Or others can fill in the gaps

--
Dave Brondsema