It looks like the LdapAuthenticationProvider in allura/lib/plugin.py is missing a `user_project_shortname()` and `user_registration_date()` method. For a quick fix you could try copying the ones from the LocalAuthenticationProvider class above it in the same file. I'm not positive that will fix all the problems but it'd be a good place to start.

Tim