From: G, Thejaswani (Cognizant)
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:54 PM
To: allura-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error in installing allura platform

Hi,
PFA!

From: G, Thejaswani (Cognizant)
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:29 AM
To: allura-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Error in installing allura platform

Hi
when i change the auth_method to ldap in .ini file, I am unable to register a user and unable to login with ldap admin username saying internal server error

I installed the libldap2-dev ,python-ldap in chroot environment as suggested in this thread https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/_discuss/thread/751106bf/post .But still getting the same error
here i attach the logs.Please and check and let me know how to fix it.

Thanks
thejaswani
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.