allura-users mailing list archives

From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in installing allura platform
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:52:10 GMT
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Thejaswani.G@cognizant.com wrote:
> Hi
> Now i am able to create a user in allura platform.
> Error in creating home directory  for the user.
> I didnt see physical folder structure for the project created in /var/scm/git
> Only the default folder for projects test "p/test" is available in the /scm/git and /scm/svn

You won't see new folders being created here unless you install a new SVN, Git, or Hg tool
in one of your projects.
> Another attribute error and userstat tool is not available
Please post the full traceback from the log.
> Please help to fix
>
> thanks
> thejaswani

unable to login with ldap admin username saying internal server error

> I installed the libldap2-dev ,python-ldap in chroot environment as suggested in this
thread https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/_discuss/thread/751106bf/post .But still getting
the same error
> here i attach the logs.Please and check and let me know how to fix it.
>
> Thanks
> thejaswani
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.