allura-users mailing list archives

From Eugène Adell <Eugene.Ad...@d2-si.eu>
Subject RE:WebOb conflict
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:55:47 GMT
Hello,
still bad when trying your method.

After mkvirtualenv it seems ok :

# pip freeze
argparse==1.2.1
wsgiref==0.1.2

After " pip install -r requirements.txt " the freeze command returns the same result as before.
But during "python setup.py develop", the problem occurs. The freeze then returns this :

# pip freeze
Warning: cannot find svn location for Ming==0.3.3dev-20130322
Warning: cannot find svn location for EasyWidgets==0.2dev-20130116
Allura==0.1dev
Babel==0.9.6
BeautifulSoup==3.2.1
Creoleparser==0.7.4
## FIXME: could not find svn URL in dependency_links for this package:
EasyWidgets==0.2dev-20130116
FormEncode==1.2.6
Jinja2==2.6
Markdown==2.3.1
## FIXME: could not find svn URL in dependency_links for this package:
Ming==0.3.3dev-20130322
PIL==1.1.7
Pygments==1.6
Pylons==1.0.1