allura-users mailing list archives

From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in installing allura platform
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:10:59 GMT
It looks like the LdapAuthenticationProvider in allura/lib/plugin.py is missing a `user_project_shortname()`
and `user_registration_date()` method. For a quick fix you could try copying the ones from
the LocalAuthenticationProvider class above it in the same file. I'm not positive that will
fix all the problems but it'd be a good place to start.

Tim

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Thejaswani.G@cognizant.com (mailto:Thejaswani.G@cognizant.com)
wrote:

> Hi
> when i change the auth_method to ldap in .ini file, I am unable to register a user and
unable to login with ldap admin username saying internal server error

> I installed the libldap2-dev ,python-ldap in chroot environment as suggested in this
thread https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/_discuss/thread/751106bf/post .But still getting
the same error
> here i attach the logs.Please and check and let me know how to fix it.
>
> Thanks
> thejaswani
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.