allura-users mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 02:26:51 GMT
The bulk edit worked well for me. I had 5 priorities and mapped them to 1-5
without any trouble. There could be some better user feedback, note that
it's working in the background or something like that. I wasn't sure if the
save button worked right away and I didn't see anything happing for about
30 seconds and then saw the updated message. Sometimes it gave me a message
and sometimes the page just reloaded.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> [...]
> >     >     >     >
> >     >     >     >                     So, I see you've got a new ticket
> open
> >     >     about this, which
> >     >     >     >                     seems to indicate that you're
> making
> >     >     progress. I was
> >     >     >     >                     wondering if we could persuade you
> >     >     take really good
> >     >     >     notes
> >     >     >     >                     and produce some docs of how this
> >     >     process works?
> >     >     >     >
> >     >     >     >                     --Rich
> >     >     >     >
> >     >     >     >                     On Feb 23, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Jon
> Schewe
> >     >     wrote:
> >     >     >     >
> >     >     >     >>                     Things have settled down on my
> project
> >     >     a bit now, so I've
> >     >     >     >>                     gone ahead with the migration.
> >     >     haven't migrated the
> >     >     >     >>                     tickets yet because the code
link
> is
> >     >     broken. If
> >     >     >     anyone has
> >     >     >     >>                     any insight into this, it would
> be much
> >     >     appreciated.
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5844/
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     >     >>                     Once this is resolved I'll try
the
> >     >     ticket import.
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     >     >>                     On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM,
> Rich Bowen
> >     >     >     >>                     <rbowen@rcbowen.com
> >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> >     >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>
> >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> >     >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>>
> >     >     >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>
> >     >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> >     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>>>>
wrote:
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     >     >>
> >     >     >     >>                         On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:17 PM,
> Jon
> >     >     Schewe wrote:
> >     >     >     >>>                         I'm not sure how I would
go
> about
> >     >     creating a test
> >     >     >     >>>                         project on SourceForge.
I'm

--
http://mtu.net/~jpschewe