allura-users mailing list archives

From Cory Johns <cjo...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: WebOb conflict
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:33:40 GMT
I'm really at a loss here, as I tested the build myself on a fresh
virtualenv created with:

    [cjohns allura]$ mkvirtualenv test-allura --no-site-packages
    New python executable in test-allura/bin/python27
    Also creating executable in test-allura/bin/python
    Installing setuptools............done.
    [cjohns allura]$ workon test-allura
    (test-allura)[cjohns allura]$ pip freeze
    wsgiref==0.1.2
    (test-allura)[cjohns allura]$ pip install -r requirements.txt
    (test-allura)[cjohns allura]$ pip freeze | egrep 'Pylons|WebOb'
    Pylons==1.0
    WebOb==1.0.8

Other than a build error on matplotlib, everything went as expected and I
ended up with the expected versions.

My advice would be to ensure that you start with a fresh virtualenv with
--no-site-packages explicitly stated, ensure it has no unexpected initial
packages via pip freeze, and perform the pip install -r requirements.txt
before installing any additional libraries.