allura-users mailing list archives

From Cory Johns <cjo...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: Subversion server setting on apache & mod_dav_svn
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:37:28 GMT
I was just about to suggest something similar to what Tim suggested, except
to say that you could use write an event handler (using the
@allura.lib.decorators.event_handler decorator) to catch when a repository
was created and create the symlink.  However, I'm not entirely sure what is
required to get the event_handler registered, and while there is a
repo_cloned and repo_refreshed event, the repo_initialized event seems to
be missing.  So, inotifywait, or a simple cron job would probably be easier.