allura-users mailing list archives

From 王再國 <wanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion server setting on apache & mod_dav_svn
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:02:18 GMT
I think so. "inotifywait, or a simple cron job would probably be easier."

project has subproject. recursively sub project.
allura neighborhood can invite project to other neighborhood.
This will change all relation path.
I don't know sourceforge how to setting svn server.
but I know have many event handler or script.

now, I use apache macro module.

<Macro SVNSetup $nh_project>
 <location $nh_project>
   DAV svn
   SVNParentPath /scm/svn$nh_project
 </location>
</Macro>

NameVirtualHost 192.168.22.121
<VirtualHost svn.allura.org>
 Use SVNSetup /p/allura
 Use SVNSetup /p/test
 Use SVNSetup /p/test/sub1
</VirtualHost>

and I need to sync the conf with allura neighborhood; project; subproject.
sourceforge how to setting svn server???

wangaguo