allura-users mailing list archives

From <Thejaswan...@cognizant.com>
Subject Error in installing allura platform
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:59:48 GMT
Hi
when i change the auth_method to ldap in .ini file, I am unable to register a user and unable
to login with ldap admin username saying internal server error

I installed the libldap2-dev ,python-ldap in chroot environment as suggested in this thread
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/_discuss/thread/751106bf/post .But still getting
the same error
here i attach the logs.Please and check and let me know how to fix it.

Thanks
thejaswani
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.