allura-users mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:23:13 GMT
OK, I hacked up a fix that creates a new hash for the document to import:
            doc_import={}
            doc_import['trackers'] = {}
            doc_import['trackers']['default'] = {}
            doc_import['trackers']['default']['artifacts'] = [ticket_in]

Now I can import a ticket. I can see it at
https://sourceforge.net/rest/p/fll-sw/issues, but not at
https://sourceforge.net/p/fll-sw/issues/search/?q=status%3Awont-fix+or+status%3Aclosed

It also looks like most of the information didn't get imported. That's not
going to be very helpful. This is the raw JSON for the ticket that was
imported. I would have expected the comments, milestone, status, submitter
to make it in.
  {
    "assigned_to": "jpschewe",
    "cc": "",
    "class": "ARTIFACT",
    "comments": [
      {
        "class": "COMMENT",
        "comment": "  * **milestone** set to _Parking Lot_\n\n",
        "date": "2010-10-02T21:41:54Z",
        "submitter": "jpschewe"
      },
      {
        "class": "COMMENT",
        "comment": "  * **owner** set to _jpschewe_\n  * **status** changed
from _new_ to _accepted_\n\n",
        "date": "2010-10-02T21:51:55Z",
        "submitter": "jpschewe"
      },
      {
        "class": "COMMENT",
        "comment": "  * **status** changed from _accepted_ to _closed_\n  *
**resolution** set to _invalid_\n  * **component** set to _General_\n\n",
        "date": "2010-10-02T22:58:37Z",
        "submitter": "jpschewe"
      }
    ],