allura-users mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:47:44 GMT
So far it's going poorly:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py", line 123,
in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py", line 51,
in main
    verbose=options.verbose)
  File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py", line 69,
in import_tracker
    tickets_in = doc['trackers']['default']['artifacts']
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not str

File to import is attached.

--
http://mtu.net/~jpschewe