allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:42:31 GMT
To change the type of a field, go to Admin, Tools, Tickets - Field
Management.

There's not a way to save a search with a default sort order.  The
backend supports it, but when saving a search you can only specify the
criteria not the order.  I can't find a ticket for that.  I did find
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5758/ which is for the default
sort order (not a saved search) and
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5760/ which might affect you too.