allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:17:37 GMT
Most fields can be added to the default list of columns shown, and then sorted
on.  It looks like your priority field is "text", which apparently Allura
doesn't let you show in list view.  Maybe you could try changing it to a select
field?  Or if you need it to be text, I think it'd be a reasonable enhancement
to allow text fields to be shown as columns in list view

On 3/27/13 11:48 AM, Jon Schewe wrote:
> [...]
>     >     <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net>>> wrote:
>     >
>     >         Looks like tickets_in should be set to doc in my case. Although
>     line 80
>     >         is now giving me problems as it looks like you're trying to reuse the
>     >         JSON document to submit and it's not working because it's not
>     formatted
>     >         as expected.
>     >
>     >
>     >         On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Jon Schewe <jpschewe@mtu.net
>     <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net>
>     >         <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net>>>
wrote:
>     >
>     >             So far it's going poorly:
>     >
>     >             Traceback (most recent call last):
>     >               File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py",
>     >             line 123, in <module>
>     >                 main()
>     >               File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py",
>     >             line 51, in main
>     >                 verbose=options.verbose)
>     >               File "/home/jpschewe/src/allura-git/scripts/allura_import.py",
>     >             line 69, in import_tracker
>     >                 tickets_in = doc['trackers']['default']['artifacts']
>     >             TypeError: list indices must be integers, not str
>     >
>     >             File to import is attached.
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >             On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Jon Schewe <jpschewe@mtu.net
>     <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net>
>     >             <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net <mailto:jpschewe@mtu.net>>>
wrote:
>     >
>     >                 I'll try. Should I post them back to the list?
>     >
>     >
>     >                 On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Rich Bowen
>     <rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
>     >                 <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>>
>     wrote:
>     >
>     >                     So, I see you've got a new ticket open about this, which
>     >                     seems to indicate that you're making progress. I was
>     >                     wondering if we could persuade you to take really good
>     notes
>     >                     and produce some docs of how this process works?
>     >
>     >                     --Rich
>     >
>     >                     On Feb 23, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Jon Schewe wrote:
>     >
>     >>                     Things have settled down on my project a bit now, so
I've
>     >>                     gone ahead with the migration. I haven't migrated the
>     >>                     tickets yet because the code link is broken. If
>     anyone has
>     >>                     any insight into this, it would be much appreciated.
>     >>                     https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5844/
>     >>
>     >>                     Once this is resolved I'll try the ticket import.
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>                     On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Rich Bowen
>     >>                     <rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>
>     <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com <mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>> wrote:
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>                         On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Jon Schewe wrote:
>     >>
>     >>>                         I'm not sure how I would go about creating a
test
>     >>>                         project on SourceForge. I'm not setting up my
own
>     >>>                         Allura instance, I'm using the one on SourceForge.
>     >>>
>     >>
>     >>                         Go to http://sf.net/create and click the Create
Your