allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:10:35 GMT
It might take a minute or two for search indexes to be updated.  It looks like
search includes your imported tickets now.  Also, the API endpoint at
https://sourceforge.net/rest/p/fll-sw/issues just lists a little bit of info for
each ticket.  If you want an API endpoint for full details on a ticket, just add
the number to the URL like: https://sourceforge.net/rest/p/fll-sw/issues/1

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal