allura-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Status of allura import
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:54:38 GMT
So, I see you've got a new ticket open about this, which seems to indicate that you're making
progress. I was wondering if we could persuade you to take really good notes and produce some
docs of how this process works?

--Rich

On Feb 23, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Jon Schewe wrote:

> Things have settled down on my project a bit now, so I've gone ahead with the migration.
I haven't migrated the tickets yet because the code link is broken. If anyone has any insight
into this, it would be much appreciated.
> https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5844/
>
> Once this is resolved I'll try the ticket import.
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>
> On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Jon Schewe wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure how I would go about creating a test project on SourceForge. I'm not
setting up my own Allura instance, I'm using the one on SourceForge.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen