abdera-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:07:29 GMT

On Aug 8, 2006, at 6:27 PM, James M Snell wrote:

> Ugo Cei wrote:
>> Thanks. I will implement this ASAP, unless someone
>> else beats me to it.
> Will.... restrain.... myself.... must.... not.... open.... eclipse....

OK, here's your patch. A couple of things to note:

- I didn't know where to put some tests for this, as there doesn't  
seem to be other tests already for the various setContent* methods,  
so I simply added some code to the examples to see if everything  
looked alright.
- There are some tests which fail (running mvn test) but they were  
failing even before my changes:

[surefire] Running org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest
[surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.511  
sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!


View raw message