abdera-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: <content src=>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:15:15 GMT
On 8/8/06, Ugo Cei <ugo.cei@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, here's your patch. A couple of things to note:

Your patch seems to have been stripped someplace along the line...

> - I didn't know where to put some tests for this, as there doesn't
> seem to be other tests already for the various setContent* methods,
> so I simply added some code to the examples to see if everything
> looked alright.

Looks like a section of the code that could use some new tests...

> - There are some tests which fail (running mvn test) but they were
> failing even before my changes:
> [surefire] Running org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 11, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.511
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!


I wonder what's different between running the tests via maven and
running them via ant.  Is maven pulling down some new dependencies or

They all seem to pass here...


View raw message